The handover marks the symbolic transfer of a construction project from the main contractor to the owner. But the handover itself has a much longer lifespan – one that extends both before and after the project is complete.Read more
Mitchellson is a successful family-owned groundwork, concrete frame & plant hire contractor in the UK. Mitchellson’s experienced and dedicated teams have the capacity to deliver projects from £1m to £100m. Current projects include Battersea Power Station regeneration, Springfield University Hospital & P2 Kings Cross commercial. By partnering with Zutec, Mitchellson have successfully digitised the following processes;
- Daily Safe Start Briefing & Sign-On Register.
- Toolbox Talk Training library & Sign-On Register.
- Health, Safety & Environment Inspection.
- Incident Record.
- Site Observation Records.
- Working At Height Inspection.
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment Inspection.
- Pre & Post Pour Inspection.
- Permit to Load & Strike.
Not only are Mitchellson driving efficiency on-site, but they’re also providing a safer work environment for everyone on their projects. Every process is tailored to suit each project’s needs, and the learnings are then applied going forward. The team now have more power to collaborate and share at a moment’s notice.
Learn more about using Zutec for safer sites here.