Improved email notifications and usability
In this latest release, we are excited to introduce significant improvements to email notifications, enhancing usability and providing more control over the displayed columns. Now, users can reduce the number of columns shown in notifications from the default set of five to customised columns they want to see. Additionally, notifications will include essential context and actionable call-to-actions, making it easier for users to review and access relevant information directly from their emails.
- Customisable Column Display:
- Users now have the ability to set their preferred number of columns shown in email notifications.
- Choose to display the default set of five columns or customise the columns to suit your specific needs.
- Context and Call-to-Actions in Notifications:
- Each notification is enriched with context to provide a clearer understanding of the notification’s purpose.
- Actionable call-to-actions are included, allowing users to directly interact with relevant items.
- Direct Links to Registers:
- When reviewing notifications that require user action, a direct link to the respective register is provided.
- Easily access and address tasks directly from your email, streamlining your workflow.
- Improved Branding on System Notifications and Emails:
- System notifications and emails have been updated with refreshed branding to ensure a consistent and professional look.
- Streamlined Workflow: Customisable column display enables users to focus on the most relevant information, reducing clutter and improving efficiency in handling notifications.
- Enhanced User Engagement: Clear context and actionable call-to-actions in notifications empower users to take prompt actions, fostering better collaboration and communication.
- Time-Saving Convenience: Direct links to registers in notifications save time by eliminating the need to navigate within the platform manually.
- Professional Presentation: Updated branding on notifications and emails enhances the overall user experience and reinforces your brand identity.
How to Use:
- In the Register’s page click in Show/Hide Columns and select the columns you want to see in the new view.
- Click Save Selection to create a new view.
- Create a name for the new view and check as Public in order to be able to use it in any email notification body.
- Click Apply.
- Click Show/Hide Columns again and select the Views to see the new view in the list.
- Click Email and use the Select View dropdown menu to select the desired view for the notification template.
- The Reviewed At and Attached Files columns will never be displayed in the notification email.
- If a saved view is not selected for notifications, the email will show the first 5 columns in the register. If the view is set, it will show the columns as per the view (which may be more or less than 5).
Two-Factor user authentication (2FA)
With this release, you can now add an extra layer of protection to your account, ensuring that your personal data and sensitive information remain safe from unauthorised access.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): 2FA adds an additional security step beyond your password, making it significantly more difficult for attackers to gain access to your account even if they know your login credentials.
- Easy Setup Process: The setup process for enabling 2FA is straightforward, ensuring that you can quickly add this security feature to your account.
How to Use:
- Log in to your account and click Security.