Digital O&M Manuals
Capture and manage Operation & Maintenance Manuals, Testing and commissioning data, As Built Drawings, Emergency Building Services Plans and Manuals, Warranties and Spare Parts.
Directly enter your completion manual online to address each clause of your contract whilst providing evidence of how you have satisfied the particular clause.
Track the progress of completion criteria and outstanding documents against missing placeholders and simple status reporting. Submit data online for review to the Independent Reviewer/Client in one single easy to navigate repository.
Zutec’s flexible platform provides scalability to meet the requirements of a small, simple project or a complex multi billion-euro facility.
- Flexible and easy to manage reports and dashboards, which give a clear picture of the project at a glance
- Eliminate the need to handover and store hard copy files
- Deliver data on easily secured digital media
- Control review and approvals
- Meet the contractual handover requirements by building a bespoke folder structure that mirrors the requirements
- Ensure all stakeholders are engaged by receiving information through the workflow process
- Track the progress of all suppliers, sub-contractors and consultants to ensure there are no surprises at handover
- Revise manuals to remain current for the lifecycle of an asset
- A folder tree structure that can be built to your requirements to allow simple navigation
- Permissions that can be customised to control who can see the information
- A bespoke workflow process to ensure all information is reviewed and approved as required
- Bulk upload of data and files
- The ability to link key records
- Export data in common formats such as XLS and XML
- Produce snapshots of all or part of the database that can be handed over to tenants, the client and any other stakeholders
Check out some Zutec enabled projects where Digital O&M Manuals were utilised: