Interim Report, July - December 2018
- Decrease in revenues due to the completion of Phase 1 of large Qatar contract with challenging baseline figures as a result.
- Planned expenditure on marketing, sales and product development have had a significant effect on our results with operating costs SEK 8.5m higher for H1 2019 at SEK 18.9m compared to the same period in the previous year. These costs will take time to mature before the benefits are clearly seen in terms of revenue and profitability.
- Significant increase in quantity, value and probability of our sales pipeline exceeding our forecasted expectations.
- Currently interfacing on significant value contracts with the multinational sector in the sales pipeline. Focus on prospecting for clients leading to increase in deals in our inbound SaaS sales pipeline.
- Two new products Resolution and Elevation apps have been launched with excellent customer feedback.
- Senior sales executive with a wealth of experience in our immediate sector appointed.
- Launch of our revamped website in April 2019, optimised to increase leads and conversions, improve the customer journey and grow sales.
For additional Information please contact:
Brendan O’Riordan, CEO of Zutec Holding AB
Brendan.email@example.com +353 86 8568971
The Interim report is in the attached pdf file.
This information is inside information that Zutec Holding AB (publ) is obliged make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above, February 21st, 2019.
The next quarterly report is due to be published on May 21st, 2019.
About Zutec Holding AB
Zutec develops and markets cloud-based software solutions, primarily directed to companies within the building and construction industry. The Company’s products help clients to increase their productivity and cost efficiency. Zutec provides solutions within project management, data and document collaboration tools, data enriched 3D-models, defect management, project handover and the operations and maintenance of buildings.
To find out more please visit www.zutec.com
Mangold Fondkommission AB utses till Likviditetsgarant för Zutec Zutec har utsett Mangold Fondkommisson AB till likviditetsgarant för bolagets aktie. Likviditetsgarantin börjar löpa från och med den 22 februari 2019. Mangold Fondkommissionfalse Read more…
Mangold Fondkommission AB Appointed as a Liquidity Provider for Zutec Zutec has appointed Mangold Fondkommission AB to act as a liquidity provider for the company's share. The Liquidity Providing will begin on February 22nd, 2019. Mangoldfalse Read more…
Period July - September 2018 The transformation into the new scaleable SaaS-based business model is progressing according to plan with several new SaaS customers already won in the quarter. Increase in contracted SaaS Sales of 24% to Junefalse Read more…