Period January 1 to March 31 2018
- Sales for the third quarter (10,182,901SEK ) 20% higher than forecasted (8,240,789SEK)
- On track for 42% fiscal year on year turnover growth
- Secured sales for the current financial year (July 1st 2017 – June 30th 2018) of SEK35,644,000
- Secured Sales to 2021 of SEK62,565,638
- EBITDA (Before IPO costs) SEK1,821,996 for Quarter 3
- EBITDA (Before IPO costs) SEK5,574,760 for year to date for 3 quarters with a combined 12% increase
- 8% increase in project numbers (6% in previous 2 Quarters)
- Company Certified for ISO27001
- Global Construction Industry growing at 3% per annum
- Key hires in Management, Sales and Development
- Recurring annual hosting revenue in line to be 20% of revenues for the current financial year.
For additional Information please contact:
Brendan O’Riordan, CEO of Zutec Holding AB
Brendan.firstname.lastname@example.org +353 86 8568971
For the full statement, see attached PDF.
This information is inside information that Zutec Holding AB (publ) is obliged make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 17.00 May 15, 2018.
Period July - September 2018 The transformation into the new scaleable SaaS-based business model is progressing according to plan with several new SaaS customers already won in the quarter. Increase in contracted SaaS Sales of 24% to Junefalse Read more…
Årsstämma har idag hållits i Zutec Holding AB (publ) (”Bolaget”) i MAQS Advokatbyrås lokaler på Mäster Samuelsgatan 20. Efter att det konstaterats att den av styrelsen föreslagna ordföranden för stämman, Brian McGuire, fått förhinderfalse Read more…
Today, the Annual General Meeting of Zutec Holding AB (publ) (the “Company”) was held in MAQS Advokatbyrå’s office at Mäster Samuelsgatan 20 in Stockholm, Sweden. After noting that the proposed chairman of the meeting, Brian McGuire, couldfalse Read more…