Period January 1 to March 31 2018
- Sales for the third quarter (10,182,901SEK ) 20% higher than forecasted (8,240,789SEK)
- On track for 42% fiscal year on year turnover growth
- Secured sales for the current financial year (July 1st 2017 – June 30th 2018) of SEK35,644,000
- Secured Sales to 2021 of SEK62,565,638
- EBITDA (Before IPO costs) SEK1,821,996 for Quarter 3
- EBITDA (Before IPO costs) SEK5,574,760 for year to date for 3 quarters with a combined 12% increase
- 8% increase in project numbers (6% in previous 2 Quarters)
- Company Certified for ISO27001
- Global Construction Industry growing at 3% per annum
- Key hires in Management, Sales and Development
- Recurring annual hosting revenue in line to be 20% of revenues for the current financial year.
For additional Information please contact:
Brendan O’Riordan, CEO of Zutec Holding AB
Brendan.email@example.com +353 86 8568971
For the full statement, see attached PDF.
This information is inside information that Zutec Holding AB (publ) is obliged make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 17.00 May 15, 2018.
Interim Statement, January - March 2019 Period 1 January 2019 – 31 March 2019 Revenue for the quarter to 31 March 2019 has decreased by 46% to SEK 5.6m compared with the same quarter in 2018 with the conclusion of the project in Qatar infalse Read more…
On the first anniversary of the Nasdaq First North listing, Zutec Holding AB is delighted to announce the appointment of Cliona Farrelly as the new Chief Financial Officer of the Zutec group effective immediately. This appointment is duefalse Read more…
Mangold Fondkommission AB utses till Likviditetsgarant för Zutec Zutec har utsett Mangold Fondkommisson AB till likviditetsgarant för bolagets aktie. Likviditetsgarantin börjar löpa från och med den 22 februari 2019. Mangold Fondkommissionfalse Read more…