Access models and data online or onsite to improve communication and reduce the risk of errors and rework. Centralise all asset information in one common data environment for easy navigation and retrieval of linked data during inspections and maintenance.
Monitor and visualise construction progress for concrete pours, steelworks and duct work erection in real time.
Link BMS for live data updates on temperature, electrical usage, flow rates, movement and any other asset condition data that you require.
Enriched models with the connection of processes and information to model data.
- Lower project costs
- Reduces the need for paper. No longer do you need to print drawings, write notes down in the field and then enter the data into a database. Use a tablet to view and enter data directly into the BIM model in real time
- More streamlined Project Management - reports can be generated in real time without waiting for team members to manually enter data
- More efficient lifecycle management - make smarter asset management decisions as the full library of asset information is in your model.
- Better Quality Outcomes - achieve and maintain compliance for contractual commitments and sustainability
- Works with IFC Models
- Federate all your IFC models in one simple place
- Live construction activity reporting, colour coded on the model
- Tag the model with Operation & maintenance data, drawings, photos, any data or item can be linked directly to the model
- Create own groups
- Take screenshots, mark them up and distribute via email
- Connect live sensor data to the model (BACNet protocol)
Check out a Zutec enabled project where BIM Integration was utilised: